The 3rd International Young Inventors Award (IYIA) 2016
- Application deadline : 20 Juli 2016
- Pelaksanaan : 6 – 8 September 2016
Tempat: Surabaya Convention Hall
Indonesian Invention and Innovation Promotion Association (INNOPA) is the organizer of IYIA 2016. It has been three times INNOPA helds IYIA and every year there always a great success. Last year, The 2nd IYIA was held in Jakarta with more than 150 inventions presented, and this year, we predict that there will be more than 200 inventions with 100.000 people attending The 3 rd IYIA, including young inventors coming from various participating countries, territories, and organizations.
On this occasion, the IYIA 2016 would give an opportunity to promising young innovators or scientists to share creative ideas among one another and also provide an excellent exposure of invention and technological advancements in various sectors. The IYIA 2016 will also provide an excellent opportunity to tighten our relationship and will give participants chances to explore a peaceful and friendly country in Wonderful Indonesia. In addition, the city of Surabaya where The 3rd IYIA is held becomes the second largest city in Indonesia and has many places of interest for the tourist destination, as well as Javanese culture and only 40 minutes by plan to the famous Bali.
The competition is divided into two stages, which are prelimentary and final. In selection and prelimentary stage, each participant is expected to be able to describe their invention well and convince the judges through a brief description in the online registration form. While in final stage, the participants will exhibit and present their innovation directly to the judges and visitors during the competition.
- Prelimentary stage
- In this stage, each participant must explain their innovation briefly and clearly, as in the online registration form. The registration form can be downloaded in innopa.or.id and submitted to email@example.com. The application deadline is July 20th, 2016.
- Final stage
- Participants who have passed prelimentary will get an invitation from committee to go to final in Surabaya and can prepare the materials for presenting in stand. The materials which needed are poster, brochure, powerpoint presentation, prototype, mock up, model, and etc. International judges will directly visit each stand of participant.
- Participant is youth who study in Senior High School and University aged between 15-30 years old, based on UU Kepemudaan nomor 40 tahun 2009. Participant can also come from Primary School and Junior High School aged between 7-14 years old.
- Pariticipant can do registration individually or in team with maximum members in a team are 5 persons and 2 advisors .
- Category of participant:
- Student of Primary and Junior High School
- Student of Senior High School
- Student of University
- Machinery / Metal
- Electricity / Electronics
- Information / Communication
- Textile / Chemistry
- Agro-fishery products
- Engineering / Construction
- Biotechnology & Health
- Educational Items
- Social Science & Humanistic
- Office Products
- Sport & Games
- Personal Care Products
- Necessaries of life
- All groups are evaluated for Gold, Silver and Bronze Medals and Certificates respectively.
Info dan kontak:
- Telp: 021-31755518 (WA)
- PIN: 32285B85
- Line: ayisi.or.id
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: innopa.or.id