INDO WASTE 2019 Expo & Forum
INDO WASTE 2019 Expo & Forum
Tanggal: 17-19 Juli 2019
Tempat: Jakarta Convention Center (JCC)
Waste is waste produced from a production process both industrial and domestic (household). Where the community lives, various types of waste will be produced. There is garbage, black water, and waste water from various other domestic activities (gray water).
Solid waste is better known as garbage, consisting of chemicals Organic compounds and inorganic compounds. With certain concentration and quantity, the presence of waste can have a negative impact on the environment, especially for human health, so it is necessary to handle waste. The level of toxicity caused by waste depends on the type and characteristics of the waste.
Indo Waste 2019 Expo & Forum will showcase over 250 exhibitors from 30 countries including pavilions from American/Europe, China, India, Sweden, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Netherlands, Denmark, and Taiwan on the latest issues from curbside collection to hazardous waste disposal, from municipal recycling programs to modern landfill operations.
- Free Product Presentation – Admission is free of charge. Seats are alocated on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- B2B Business Matchmaking – B2B matchmaking is a scheduled program to facilitate business meetings that will be done by the exhibitors and visitors during the exhibition
- International Pavilions – Grab this opportunity to see technologies across the world through 7 international pavilion
- Advanced Product and Innovation – Discover new ideas and solutions presented by 550 exhibitors from 30 countries across the world.
Who Should Attend?
Indonesia will undoubtedly be the key growth potential in the waste sector in the region. If you have not done so already, it is time to make INDO WASTE 2019 Expo & Forum your success.
- Private Refuse Firms/ Independent Contractors – including Landfill Owner/ Operators (solid/ liquid/ hazardous)
- Government – including Department and Local Government (Provincial, Municipal and Districts)
- Trucking Professionals – including Fleet Owners, Operators and Maintenance Professionals
- Medical Waste Professionals – including Medical Waste Generators, Transporters and Service Providers; Manufacturers; Distributors and Users of Medical Waste Products; and Federal, State and Local Regulators
- Landfill Professionals – including Private and Public Sector Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) Landfill Owners/ Operators/ Engineers and MSW Equipment Suppliers
- Waste Generators – Businesses and Organizations that Create Waste in Manufacturing, Retailing and/or Providing Services
- Consulting Engineering Firms, Consultants, Architects, Research and/ or Development Organizations. Legal, Insurance and Financial Firms, and others Allied to the Field
- Equipment Manufacturers, Distributors and Dealers. Secondary Material Processors, Contractors and Recyclers
INDO WATER 2019 incorporating with:
Info dan kontak:
- Telp: 021 8650962
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: indowaste.com