UK Alumni Career Day and Job Fair 2019
Tanggal: 3 Maret 2019
Tempat: Kartika Expo Balai Kartini, Jakarta
Many UK graduates have reached their successful career and become expertise in their home country. For some professional graduates, the opportunity is waiting for them in the company they work before or building their own company according to their passion. But on the other hand, some might still be confused how to start their career, thus looking for the right career path that suits their skills and knowledge.
Therefore, British Council Indonesia will conduct a UK Alumni Career Day and Mini Fair during our Study UK Exhibition.
Sunday, 3 March 2019
Seminar & Workshop Time: 13:15 – 15:30
Job Fair Time: 13:00 – 18:00
Seminar: 13.15 – 14.00
“Consulting for the public good – how you can help your country whilst building a great career” conducted by Mr. Julian Smith (Director, PT PricewaterhouseCoopers Indonesia Advisory)
Workshop: 14.25 – 15.25
“How to write a CV and preparing successful Interview” conducted by Ms. Rhianon Guilford (Associate Director, Michael Page Indonesia)
The event aims to:
- Give UK graduate an overview of Indonesia industry and career trends
- Assist them to find the suitable career path
- Develop their CV writing and interview skills
- Strengthen network with UK alumni association in Indonesia
- Build links between UK alumni and prominent industry
- Have an opportunity to apply direct CV to companies
This event Supported by: PwC, Michael Page, IABA, British Council, Standard Chartered Bank, GoJek.
Info dan kontak:
- Facebook: British Council Indonesia
- Website: britishcouncil.id