Online training course “Writing Winning Proposal “
Dates: 15 – 23 June 2021
The place: online
Website: Training and Facilitation Skills | MDF
You have a project idea that needs funding. You want to respond to a Request for Proposal (RFP) or mobilise new resources for your organisation. You want to demonstrate your added value but are facing stiff competition.
Learn to write a proposal that stands out. We believe that writing a convincing and attractive proposal is a skill we all can master.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Learn how to match your unique proposal idea and added value to funders’ needs.
- Make sound GO/NO-GO decisions on opportunities.
- Know how to bring needed logic and structure to your proposal and improve the writing process.
- Understand the appraisal procedures and criteria that will be used to evaluate your proposal.
- Practice and raise your confidence in proposal writing.
Who should join:
You are a manager or staff member working for a consultancy firm, an NGO, or government institute involved in writing project proposals or in responding to tender services.
Daily start time: 9.00 am Netherlands time (tentative). Please convert this time into your local time. You will study half-day (3-4 hours) or full-day (6-8 hours) depending on each day’s activities and exercises. The total training duration is 40 hours which is a combination of webinars, home-based exercises, and guided self-study.
Meet your trainers:
- Mr. Floris van Zuilekom
- Ms. Michelle de Rijck
- Course fee: 975 EUR (tax exempted)
- Registration link: Writing Winning Proposals | MDF
- Date: 15 – 23 June 2021
- Registration deadline: 10 June 2021
5% early bird discount for payments completed by 20 April 2021
10% discount for alumni who have attended an MDF course within the past 2 years
1 FREE seat for a group of 6 registrations from the same organisation
MDF Asia, Vietnam Office
Add: Room 501, A1 Building, Van Phuc Diplomatic Compound
298 Kim Ma Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi
Tel: +84 (0) 24 6258 4438