Date: 5 – 19 February 2021
The place: Online
With the increasing demand for measuring and demonstrating results in development cooperation, it is increasingly important to measure impact. How can you prove that your intervention has had an impact? For most practitioners and programmes, it remains a challenge to clearly define the impact that your project or organisation aims to achieve, as well as to assess and evaluate the impact adequately.
This course will provide you with viable options to measure the impact of your programme. You will learn different methods to assess the impact and choose which method is more suitable for your case.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of common impact approaches.
- Select effective strategies for determining causal attribution/contribution of your programme impact
- Create overviews of available tools and platforms and learn how to select them
- Learn how to use Impact Evaluation for steering, learning and accountability
- An overview of the critical issues for the implementation of Impact Evaluation and how to manage them
- You will work with real-life case studies and understand how Impact Evaluation works in practice
Who should join:
You are a manager/practitioner who needs to factor in impact assessments. You are an M&E or learning practitioner involved in social change. You want to demonstrate the impact of your organisation for accountability or learning. You want to connect with peers and deepen your theoretic and practical impact knowledge.
We start on the 5th February with a short online meeting to familiarize with the platforms we will use during the course. The actual training will take place from 8 to 17 February 2021.
Meet your trainers
- Ms. Paola Fabbri
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Mubina Tabassum
- Email: email@example.com
- Course fee: 975 EUR (tax exempted)
- Registration: HERE
- Date: 5 – 19 Feb 2021
- Registration deadline: 1 Feb 2021
- Special offers:
- 5% discount for early payments completed by 31 December 2021
- 10% discount for alumni who have attended an MDF course within the past 2 years
- 1 FREE seat for a group of 6 registrations from the same organisation
MDF Asia, Vietnam Office
Add: Room 501, A1 Building, Van Phuc Diplomatic Compound
298 Kim Ma Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi
Tel: +84 (0) 24 6258 4438