Workshop: Leathercrafting Basics – Hand-dyed Zipper Wallet
A MarketPlays collaboration with one of our crafters, Motrap & Co, and Okimoto.
Tanggal: 28 Mei 2016
Tempat: Treeangelo Coffee, Jl. Kemang Raya no. 15, 3rd Floor, Jakarta Selatan
Learn how to craft your own zipper wallet, from the foundations up to the technique of hand-dyeing and usage of basic hardware, all with quality imported vegetable tan leather and tools.
- Proper tools are provided.
- Drinks, water, and snacks provided.
- Small session on how to care for your leather products.
- Work with Imported vegetable tan leather from Bangladesh.
Involves pattern-making, cutting, hand-stitching, bevelling, burnishing, hand-dyeing, and integrating hardware.
- And of course, your self-crafted zipper wallet to be shown-off and brought home.
• Register now at mplay.co/moki
Feel free to LINE “@marketplays.id” if you have questions.