Dates: 3 – 12 May 2021
The place: online
Website: Training and Facilitation Skills | MDF
During the last decade, Results-Based Management (RBM) has gained much influence in international cooperation. Still, many organisations struggle to plan for and achieve real change or results in complex environments, that are clearly linked to and contribute to the SDGs.
Learning, decision-making, accountability, and communication (the purpose of RBM) need to be organised. Developing Results frameworks, Theories of Change, MEAL frameworks, and setting up Risk Management are the first steps towards RBM. And, nowadays, with an additional challenge: how to do all this online.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Understand RBM concepts in a changing and complex context.
- Know various methods for planning and designing results and when to use them.
- Understand the importance of stakeholder analysis and risk management for achieving results.
- Know how to develop and assess MEAL frameworks.
- Know how to measure complex change.
- Know what is takes as an organisation to improve RBM practices.
Who should join:
You are a programme manager, team leader, head of a department, project officer, consultant, or advisor, in the public, non-profit, or private sectors, who needs to master RBM concepts and tools. You already know the basics of M&E but you struggle with organising your learning and accountability processes. Ultimately, you want your organisation to make a difference in a complex environment.
Daily start time: 9.00 am Netherlands time (tentative). Please convert this time into your local time. You will study half-day (3-4 hours). The total training duration is 40 hours which is a combination of webinars, home-based exercises, guided self-study, and personal coaching.
Meet your trainers:
- Mr. Sam Boering
- Mr. James Ngugi Irungu
Course fee: 975 EUR (tax exempted)
Registration link: https://mdf.nl/results-based-management-online
Date: 3 – 12 May 2021
Registration deadline: 23 Apr 2021
- 5% early discount for payments completed before 12 March 2021
- 10% discount for alumni who have attended an MDF course within the past 2 years
- 1 FREE seat for a group of 6 registrations from the same organization
MDF Asia, Vietnam Office
Add: Room 501, A1 Building, Van Phuc Diplomatic Compound
298 Kim Ma Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi
Tel: +84 (0) 24 6258 4438