Nutrition in Degenerative Disease – UGM
Nutrition in Degenerative Disease
Tanggal: 3 November 2018
Tempat: Jogja Plaza Hotel
- Local Student = Early bird 350k or Regular 450k
- International Student = Early bird USD 45 or Regular USD 55
- Local Regular Early bird 700k or Regular 900k
- International Regular Early bird USD 95 or Regular USD 105
??CALL FOR ABSTRACT ??
On behalf of Department of Nutrition and Health, Faculty of Medicine, Public Health, and Nursing, Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia, we are delighted to welcome you to the Second International Nutrition and Health Symposium. This year, the meeting will be held on November 3rd 2018 in Jogja Plaza Hotel, Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
Bringing the theme of “Nutrition In Degenerative Disease”, we invite researchers, health professionals, industries, government, and non-governmental organizations to come and share their latest findings in nutrition or related fields.
- Prof. Janos Zempleni, Ph.D
(Professor of Molecular Nutrition at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Department of Nutrition and Health Sciences)
- Prof. Wan Rosli Wan Ishak, Ph.D
(Deputy Dean, School of Health Sciences, Universiti Sains Malaysia)
- Tony Arjuna, S.Gz, M.NutDiet, Ph.D
(Department of Nutrition and Health, Faculty of Medicine, Public Health, and Nursing, Universitas Gadjah Mada)
- Public Health Nutrition and Epidemiology
- Clinical Nutrition
- Sport Nutrition
- Food Science and Food Safety
- Nutrigenomic and Nutrigenetic
- Biomedical Science in Nutrition
- Others (health economic, socio cultural aspects of health, etc)
Due to the end of 1st wave registration on July 31st 2018, we open the second wave registration just for you!
If you have any inquiry, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
You will be most appreciated if you are willing to circulate this email to your colleagues. We are looking forward to meet you in Yogyakarta.
OA LINE: @pge6507e
Facebook: INHESION UGM
CP: Utami (082388548692)
Keep The Degenerative Disease Away With Good and Proper Nutrition!