International Consumer Electronics Expo Indonesia (ICEEI) 2018
Tanggal: 7-9 Desember 2018
Tempat: Exhibition Hall A & B, Jakarta Convention Center (JCC)
Waktu: 10.00-18.00 WIB
International Consumer Electronics Expo Indonesia (ICEEI) is a professional consumer electronics fair in Indonesia, with the advantages of economic status and geographic location, ICEEI became a supply platform for South East Asia industry and is an important entrance for international companies to initiate their business in the South East Asia market.
- Personal electronics
- Audio/video products
- Smart technology
- IT Wireless and services
- Electrical components and materials
- Electrical public products
- UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle)
Why Indonesia Electronics Supply Chain Conference?
- Indonesia contains a huge population numbering more than 260 million people. In combination with rising per capita GDP and purchasing power this population forms a huge consumer force
- Indonesia’s middle class segment continues to expand. All institutions expect the number of middle class consumers to rise rapidly in the years and decades to come
- Smartphone penetration is rising in Indonesia. Based on data from research institute eMarketer there were 69.4 million smartphone users in Indonesia at the end of 2016. Moreover, this figure is expected to grow to 103 million by 2018, which would make Indonesia the fourth-largest smartphone market worldwide after China, India and the United States
- Internet penetration is rising in Indonesia. According to the Indonesian Internet Service Providers Association (in Indonesian: Asosiasi Penyelenggara Jasa Internet Indonesia, abbreviated APJII) there are currently 132.7 million Internet users in Indonesia. With the government’s Palapa Ring project under construction this figure will rise steeply in the years ahead
- Online shopping – as well as other online activities (such as social media or gaming) – is a popular activity among the Indonesian population because Indonesia has a young population (hence more interested in digital technology and more able to adapt it into their lives). Moreover, a characteristic of Indonesia’s young population is that it likes to purchase the newest “trending” products. Research shows electronics is one the most popular segments for online shopping.
With rapid development, ICEE is becoming the largest and most professional consumer electronics B2B event in Indonesia. Last year ICEE had more than 7000 visitors. 2018 we estimate more than 8000 visitors will participate. On the show of ICEEI 2018, visitors even have the chance to win ticket to Hong Kong, mobile phone of OPPO, LED TV or motor bike.
The countdown to ICEEI 2018 is officially on. Register here
Info dan kontak:
- Facebook: ICEE·Indonesia
- Twitter & Instagram: @icee_exhibition
- Website: iceei.id