Indonesia Infrastructure Week 2019
Tanggal: 6-8 November 2019
Tempat: JIExpo Kemayoran Jakarta
IIW 2019 features a redefined structure to the event that will be better serve the needs of the industry. Through a combination of clearly defined exhibition sectors, a high-level investor forum, and conference programmes, Indonesia Infrastructure Week 2019 will meet the needs of the entire infrastructure value chain.
Come and Join in Indonesia Infrastructure Week 2019. The conference will cover areas like sharing knowledge and cultivating the transfer of technology among decision makers driving Indonesia’s critical national infrastructure.
Over 110 companies exhibited at the last show in 2018 and showcased their latest products and services. For more than 6 years, Indonesia Infrastructure Week has been the industry’s meeting place, with hundreds of new products and services covering infrastructure market sectors, Conferences, invaluable networking opportunities, live product demonstrations and much more.
Visitors to last year’s show came from 35 countries across five continents – maintaining Indonesia Infrastructure Week’s reputation as a truly international event. As with all previous editions of Indonesia Infrastructure Week, the event attracted highly-motivated and highly-relevant infrastructure industry buyers and professionals.
Indonesia Infrastructure Week is your opportunity
- Meet new and existing suppliers all in one place, to discuss their requirements with new and established business partners
- Discover new products, technologies and solutions for your business
- Get the latest policy, industry and project updates
- Keep up-to-date with the latest trends, developments and opportunities across the industry
- Kept a close eye on their competition
- Networking – where else in the Indonesia can you find so many industry professionals from so many countries in one venue?
Info dan kontak:
- Facebook: Indonesia Infrastructure Week
- Website: indonesiainfrastructureweek.com