FinTechStage Inclusion Forum 2017
Tanggal: 22-24 Maret 2017
Tempat: Jakarta Convention Center (JCC)
Financial Inclusion Forum in Jakarta.
Sponsored by the Gates Foundation and the Omidyar Network, the FinTechStage Inclusion Forum aims at:
- Accelerating the international collaborative movement and network to eradicate financial exclusion and fostering constructive dialogue in between innovators and regulators
- Creating and showcasing best regulatory practices leading to financial inclusion
- Fostering and supporting national programmes and the implementation of enabling regulation to drive financial inclusion locally
- Boosting investment and development of innovative services and solutions to support financial inclusion
- Paving the way for Level One Project implementations in targeted countries
In this event, we want to continue the industry regulatory dialogue with incumbents and innovators. Incumbents include regulators, banks and established providers. Innovators are nimble newcomers with a differentiated technology-based solution or an innovative business model.
We will focus on key topics where discontinuities exist, where industry cooperation is required and/or where competition would be essential. This is where the “frontiers” exist today and where we need to concentrate our “push”.
Get 20% Discount with code: “FIF2016_FINTECHNEWS_20”. Register NOW! ftsinclusionforum.com
Info dan kontak:
- Telp: +39 0185 599349
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @FintechINA
- Website: ftsinclusionforum.com