Have your company applied E-Commerce into your international business activities?
Unspoken Advantages of E-Commerce towards International Trading is a seminar organized by Jet Commerce that provides exclusive insights to optimize your international trading business through E-Commerce.
Get the chance to discuss directly with the experts in E-Commerce from Alibaba.com, Economist from University of Indonesia and experienced expert in the export industry both online and offline more than 10 years.
- Wednesday, May 9th 2018, 9.30 – 15.30 WIB
- Santika Premiere Hotel, Hayam Wuruk, Central Jakarta
Seminar Speakers :
- Derek Wang – Alibaba.com’s Country Manager
- Dr Fithra Faisal Hastiadi – Research and Community Engagement Manager at University of Indonesia, Senior Lecturer at University of Indonesia
- Aris Darujo – SIPPO Global Team Indonesia’s Country Representative, Alibaba.com Certified Lecturer, Business Owner to PT Indococo Bara Mulia.
Event Content :
- Session 1
- 10.05 – 10.50 : Overviews on Indonesia’s current International Trade Potentials
- Discussion on the potential for Indonesia’s business in the current competitive environment in the international market.
- Pembicara : Dr Fithra Faisal Hastiadi
- Session 2
- 10.55 – 11.40 : E-commerce’s influence on the international trade in Indonesia
- The effect and changes in the International market after E-commerce development are applied into the market.
- Pembicara : Derek Wang
- Session 3
- 12.45 – 13.30 : Effective E-commerce strategies to promote the development of international trade
- The effective strategies in using E-commerce into your daily business activities in the International market.
- Pembicara : Aris Darujo
- Session 4
- 13.30 – 14.30 : Panel Discussion (How will the International market look like in 10 years with more development from E-commerce) (will be joined by all the speakers, moderator by our Head of Bussines Consultant and Development)
As e-commerce keeps experiencing major development all over the world, what kind of situation do we expect to see in the international market in 10 years time?
Who should join this seminar :
- Those who want to start export activities for their local products
- For active exporters who wants to know greater international E-commerce strategies
- For business owner who is currently using E-commerce to benefit in the international market
Registration Fee :
- Early Bird : IDR 250k / pax (12 – 22 April 2018)
- Normal Price : IDR 300k / pax (23 April – 7 Mei 2018)
*Workshop will be conducted in Bahasa Indonesia
*First paid, first serves
*Limited seats available, RSVP and payment confirmation is required
For registration and more information :
Call : 021 – 80823118 (ext 3045 / 3047)
WA : 089513815879
Email : email@example.com