GADJAH MADA BUSINESS CASE COMPETITION THE 13TH MANAGEMENT’S EVENTS
Gadjah Mada Business Case Competition (GMBCC) is an international business case competition held by Management’s students of Faculty of Economics and Business Universitas Gadjah Mada and a part of the annual Management’s Events. The competition has now entered its seventh year and became one of the biggest international business case competition in Indonesia. GMBCC exists to challenge undergraduate students worldwide in solving real business problems and finding innovative solutions that can be implemented in our clients’ companies. The competition will consist of three (3) rounds: qualification, semifinal, and final.
With a total prize of $3800, Gadjah Mada Business Competition is one of the most prestigious business competition in Indonesia. The competition has already established and marked its presence within the international academics community. This can be seen from the various amount of participants coming to Yogyakarta with very diverse background and competent universities. From participating in this competition many priceless experiences and knowledge
Registration is currently open until 20th January 2019. With a registration fee of $32 for international participants and $30 for Indonesian participants (fixed rate: Rp15.250). While the case will be released on 3rd February 2019, which must be submitted back to the committee on 24th February the latest. Teams who are qualified for participating in the semifinal round will be announced on 18th March 2019. The grand final and semifinal round will be held in the Faculty of Economics Universitas Gadjah Mada at 25th – 27th April 2019.
- Requirement : each team must consist three university student any major. Team members must be in the same university and are not joining two or more different teams.
- Registration: currently open until 20th January 2019. With a registration fee of $32 for international participants and $30 for Indonesian participants (fixed rate: Rp15.250). visit ugm.id/GMBCCguideline.
- Prize money: a total prize of $3800
Contact Person (LINE id/phone number):
- Bella (bellanb / +6287878662039)
- Pramudyo (abolishedset61 / +6281293131300)