Gadjah Mada Business Case Competition (GMBCC)
- Online Registration: October 16th 2015 – November 13rd 2015 at 23.59 (GMT +7)
- Case Release: November 21st 2015 at 00.00 (GMT +7)
- Qualification Round Case Submission Deadline: December 11th 2015 at 23.59 (GMT +7)
- Semi-finalist Announcement: January 18th 2016
- Technical Meeting: March 8th 2016
- Semi-final: March 9th 2015
- Final Round: March 10th 2015
Gadjah Mada Business Case Competition (GMBCC) is an annual international business case competition organized by the Management’s Events that has now entered its fourth year. GMBCC intended to assist the business world in a way to find solutions to the problems faced by our client. GMBCC winner has the opportunity to prove their ability in solving real business problem and winning the prize of USD 3500.
Teams will have to finish a case through the internet in the qualification round. Following that, we will announce the 8 teams that will participate in the semi-final round. The semi-finalists will come to Universitas Gadjah Mada, Yogyakarta, Indonesia to solve new cases. 5 teams will make it into the final round where they will have to solve another case.
Qualification round: over the internet
Semifinal and Final Round: Faculty of Economics and Business, Gadjah Mada University, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- Indonesia: USD 36/team
- Outside of Indonesia: USD 40/team
- (USD 1=IDR 13,500 – Exchange rate as of 15th October 2015)
How to register?
Please kindly check our website ( www.me.feb.ugm.ac.id )
Info dan kontak:
The International Conference on Science and Technology 2015, 11-13 November 2015
*dipublikasikan oleh @InfoJadwalEvent